Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Trivia Answers

I am sure the moment you've all been waiting for! Now, given my aging mind, if an answer is incorrect then please, just send me an email and I will correct it. Please be willing to accept 90% accuracy! LOL!

#1. Stephani Day for her play in goal.
#2. Marisa Reid scored 2 goals in the Championship Game
#3. Taylor Coon was second leading scorer [I know, I couldn't believe it either]
#4. 20
#5. Sodium went winless in the month of October that year. [my birthday month, go figure]
#6. Blue Mountain Exchange [Can you name the last one before that? See #9]
#7. Crystal, Delaney, Sahalie, Cailin
#8. Hannah Hartford scored the first goal against Aloha Extreme [the very team that brought us Taylor Luty!]
#9. "Sodium wins United Cup!" was the the very first post dated June 25, 2007
#10. Sodium posted their first double digit victory with a 10-0 win over Hillsboro Crush.
#11. LOSC Extreme did not make Gold division in 2007
#12. Nope
#13. Leslie Osbourne
#14. Sodium combined scored 50 goals. Their opponents combined, 5
#15. FC Portland Platinum has always been the bridesmaid, never the bride.
#16. Sodium beat Colorado 3-2
#17. Black, Green & Grey stripes
#18. There were 17 offsides called [should have been more]
#19. Caleb
#20. Marisa, Mac & Eli made up the original 180's. [Tom dubbed them the 180's because he said their combined weight was about 180 lbs!]
#21. BLACK "Always bet on black!"

Hope you had as much fun remembering these as I did compiling them. Look for more in the future as the memories keep piling up!

GO SODIUM!

0 comments: