Friday, May 6, 2011

A little inspiration for tomorrow...



"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
~ Michael Jordan

"Whoever said, ''It's not whether you win or lose that counts,'' probably lost."
~ Martina Navratilova

“I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.”
~ Mia Hamm

“I've worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down and I will not let myself down.”
~ Mia Hamm

“You can't just beat a team, you have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again”
~ Mia Hamm

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"
~ Bumper Sticker on a minivan at a soccer tournament

NEVER BACK DOWN. NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER LOSE FAITH.

Give it your all tomorrow warriors. From the opening whistle, never back down. Whether you are on the pitch or coming off the bench, no regrets, no reserves. Play the way you know you can and trust. Trust your teammates, they will never let you down.

Scream'n till their horse your fans will cheer; GO SODIUM!!!

0 comments: