Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Scouting Report

I have been doing a little scouting of the competition in Virginia Beach. Our first game may prove to be the toughest. [Seems to be a familiar theme these days!]

We play Arsenal FC from So Cal. They beat the So Cal Blues to get here. I asked Scott Hall to give me a breakdown since the twins team, WCFC, play them. Here is his report;

"Arsenal from Temecula Ca. is the team that beat us in a shoot out in the [So Cal State Cup] semi's. They advanced and we made the top four in So. Cal. We hate them, and they hate us. They are so physical and fast. My guess is that they are about 80% Native American/ Hispanic mix, and play pissed off. They set the tempo with my Twins, knocked them both to the turf, and it was on!!!
Respect them, but DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY THEM...That is their game plan."


So, it sounds like Keizer with a tan to me.

Play our game, control the ball and the tempo, let them get pissy and burn themselves out and we walk away with a win. Simple.

Safe travels everyone and we'll see you at the beach! [Virginia that is!]

GO SODIUM!!

0 comments: