Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sodium Sweeps OSSA in day one of play-off action!

I will say this; I have the utmost of respect for the (formerly LOSC) OSSA squad. They have outstanding players, coaches and program. But tonight I will say I kinda lost a little respect for their fans. After the game (Sodium 1, OSSA 0) finished I overheard a parent talking on his cell phone saying the Sodium fans were "unruly" and when they were exiting I heard them talking about how bad the officiating was. And in the stands they were overheard saying; "We were robbed".

In past years years I would taken this and run with it. This year, it is what it is, a 1-0 Sodium victory over both the OSSA Blue and White teams in the OPL Play-offs.

Willy single handedly (or footedly) took the ball past several defenders into the 6 yard box where the OSSA keeper (who had another incredible game) had to commit. Willy alertly dished to Easton who was splitting the two remaining defenders to blast the ball into the net!

Up Next
Sunday @ 3pm at REC #1 against EMFC Magic

From the sidelines we will scream; GO SODIUM!!

0 comments: